Summary of panel discussion on October 17, 2000, Philadelphia Regional Chapter of the Medical Library Association first fall program, Federal Reserve Bank Auditorium, Philadelphia.
Title of program: The Medical Informationist and other roles for the librarian in the 21st Century
- Introductory Remarks
- Introductions of Panelists
- What is an Informationist?
- What are the attributes of a successful clinical librarianship program?
- What are your ideas for beginning an Informationist pilot?
- What are some other career paths for librarians beyond the Informationist?
- Where do we go from here?